As I recently mentioned, I'm packing up the cats (not literally, I'm pretty sure they don't really appreciate traveling) and heading to Tysons Corner, VA at the end of August for BlogPaws 2011, a blogging and social media conference dedicated to you guessed it - pets!
As part of the festivities, Dogtime is hosting the 2011 Petties Awards, an annual celebration recognizing excellence among animal-loving bloggers of all stripes. The Petties are the only awards nominated by, voted for, and presented to individuals in the pet blogging community.
The best part is, that winners will receive a $500 donation to the shelter of their choice, as their way of saying thanks for making a difference!
Priscilla's adorable little tongue is hypnotizing you into voting for us! (The story behind this photo could be a whole blog post in itself)
I work hard every day to make Catsparella one of the most unique cat blogs around by posting all the latest cat stories and updates, many of which you won't find anywhere else. Over the past 10 months (my 1 year anniversary is coming up on August 3rd!), I've written over 650 posts dedicated to bringing you the best in cat news, trends, interviews, videos, products, fashion, cupcakes, giveaways, reviews, and more!
The Petties 2011 Nomination Form
If you like my blog, I would be honored if you would take a moment to nominate me in the category of Best Cat Blog!
How To Vote:
1. Click here to access The Petties 2011 Nomination Ballot (http://dogtime.com/petties) - Voting closes on June 29th!
2. You don't have to register to vote, but you will have to enter in your Name and Email Address.
3. In the Best In Category section, select the category of Best Cat Blog.
4. In the right hand column labeled Nominee Information, please fill out the following info:
Name: Stephanie Harwin
Nominee URL: http://www.catsparella.com
Nominee Email: email@example.com
5. Fill out the "Why Should This Blog Win" field (100 characters or less).
I truly appreciate every single one of you who stops by to read and comment, and it's because of you I keep hoofing along! If you enjoy visiting my blog for your daily fix of "All cats, All the time," please know that your support means the world to me! xo
Cool kitty thanks you for your time.