Over on Travis and Jonathan's YouTube channel, they recently posted a video called "100 Ways to Love A Cat: Ways 1-100." The cute video, and ridiculously catchy song lists 100 individual things you can do to show your cat that you love him. My suggestion for way 101? Write a song for him and post it on the internet.
In case you don't have 35-minutes to watch the video in its entirety, I've captured some of the highlights below.
5. Don't squeeze their paws hard
11. Whisper, "I love you."
18. Give them a cute collar
21. Brush Their Teeth
22. Let them watch TV (Apparently this cat enjoys watching Memoirs of a Geisha)
28. Don't forget them on Christmas
30. Hold them like a baby
35. Cat-proof your home
37. Praise them lavishly (with stickers!!)
43. Give him a separate zone
49. Respond when he meows
52. Remind him that you love him
56. Record precious memories
57. Dress them up in ribbons
72. Don't trap them in the laundry basket
76. Give them a massage
85. Admire his long whiskers
87. Pretend that he's a piano
90. Let him have a lick
96. Draw a picture of him
98. Read him a book
100. Just love them every day