Pretty Persian Parfait by Miss Kika
I love Miss Kika! Her gorgeous, girly designs range from sweet to sexy, but what else would you expect from a self-described "Bubblegum Geisha from a land of candies and rainbows"?
Her latest creation, "Pretty Persian Parfait", will be available for sale as a art of the proceeds of art sales from the event will go to Japan Earthquake Animal Rescue & Support!
For those lucky enough to be in the Los Angeles area, the feline themed bash is in honor of the pop culture shop's 5-year-anniversary, and will feature over 40 artists and designers making cat-related art, clothing, jewelry, and more!
(Did you hear that? It's the sound of me furiously buying a plane ticket!)
If this isn't my dream cat event, I'm not sure what is! From the Japan L.A. Blog:
- The first 50 guests will get a free gift bag with any $10 purchase.
- Hello Kitty will be here for you to take photos with!
- Grilled Cheese Truck serving up delicious sandwiches like their "cheesy mac & rib"!
- Lake Street Creamery Truck serving yummy ice-cream, like their Donut flavor and Pancake Breakfast (pancake flavored ice-cream, maple syrup, bits of real bacon, sprinkled with ground peaberry coffee).
- Sapporo Beer if you are over 21 with valid ID (Party is All Ages)
They're also having a costume contest and will have prizes for Most Outrageous Cat Lover Outfit, Best Cat Outfit (dress like an actual cat), and Most Creative Cat Outfit.
If any of you end up going, I demand a full-report!